Appco HK Limited
Appco Group Asia is part of the Appco Group which has more the 800 locations in 29 countries, making Appco one of the most progressive direct sales and marketing companies in the world. Globally we deal with a wide range of products and services in more than 10 industries including telecommunications, pay TV, broadband, insurance, fundraising, etc.
Appco Group Asia was established in 1995 by Vice President James Greaves in Malaysia, where the headquarters for the region is based. Appco Group Asia spans across 7 countries; Singapore in 1999, followed by Indonesia in 2006, Thailand in 2007, the Philippines in 2008, and Hong Kong in 2010 and South Korea in 2012.
In 2010, Appco Group Hong Kong was established as the sixth business within Appco Group Asia. It now partners a number of charities, including Save the Children, and WWF – Hong Kong.
With over 1,500 sales representatives in the field, Appco Group Asia is the region's leading face to face marketing company.
Event and Territory Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836744
- To manage and achieve the delivery of event schedules in accordance with all business and client requirements in order to maximise campaign performances.
- Working with the GM to develop, manage and execute creative concept to onsite execution a wide range of different events, products and services.
- Manage the Event and Territory Team and oversee all aspects of event management and production.
- Work with sales network to meet event sites targets.
- Explore more event site and prepare presentations and proposals for new partners and suppliers.
- Develop territory, market penetration and sales execution strategies to consistently attain and exceed goal.
- Plans and work with relevant teams to deliver against targets and possible accurate forecasting for each event / products.
- Ensure expenditure is in line with budget and best value is achieved for all marketing events.
- Point of contact for all customer services issues – with site owners and event organisers and internally.
- Facilitate and support customer service training for sales networks.
- Responsible for generating daily/weekly reports for sales offices and management team.
- Identify and recommend business development opportunities in the assigned territory
- Support the General Manager in executing strategies and initiatives for clients and APPCO.
- Work on ad-hoc projects when required and directed by the General Manager.
- Diploma or Degree Holder in related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a managerial capacity of events related industry.
- Excellent command of English language (verbal and written).
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional budget management, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Computer literacy.
Working Location: Wan Chai
We offer a competitive remuneration package, 5-day work, medical insurance to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume stating availability date, present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now". Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.