DIA (Asia Pacific) Company Limited is a Hong Kong based design and event management company. We are now sourcing candidate to apply for the following proposition:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004910037
(Event Management) –5 Days Work
- Provide administrative support to Managers.
- Assist in sourcing materials and promoters
- Assist in drafting roster, schedule and other administrative duties.
- Assist in preparing accounting and administration works.
- Assist in research and preparation for events projects.
- Assist in ad hoc duties as required.
- Provide assistance to General Manager on Personal Matter
- Candidate should willing to work overtime under pressure.
- Tertiary education or other equivalent.
- Proficiency in written and oral English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in PC applications including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a MUST.
- Detail-minded, independent, presentable and well-organized.
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks independently.
- Part-time personal assistant will also be considered.
Working Location: Chai Wan
12 Days Annual Leave per Year after Probation
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.