Lan Kwai Fong Group is a dynamic company involved in diverse sectors in Hong Kong, Mainland China & throughout Asia. The core of the business involves property development, operations and management for commercial, leisure, and entertainment use. The Group’s ventures in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Thailand include Lan Kwai Fong Chengdu, California Tower, Lan Kwai Fong Wuxi in Taihu New City, Shanghai Dream Center, and Andara Resort & Villas.
Leveraging on the expertise and vast experience in property development, the Group also actively participates in various businesses including F&B concepts, movie production & distribution, lifestyle private equity investment, latest cutting-edge innovative technology, themed attractions, and LKFtv – a digital entertainment platform, synergizing and creating an all-inclusive ecosystem of connectivity.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991492
- Assist in the planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating Events
- Pre-production preparation, sourcing, budget management, and as main contact during an Event
- Actively involved in coordination of the schedules, logistics and details with both internal and external members
- Liaise with vendors, supplier and all related third parties
- Help in all promotional activities including Lan Kwai Fong Group promotions, stage shows, PR events and area decorations
- Support the operation of Event team and assist in the team’s administrative work
- Logistics arrangement and support for the Event team
- Degree or Diploma holder in Event Management, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 2 years working experience in Event Management, media or PR firm is preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Chinese word processing and Power Point
- Strategic thinking, mature, detail-minded, independent, proactive and hard working
- Able to meet tight schedule and work under pressure; strong work ethic and commitment to the success of the team
- Immediate available is preferred
- Agency experience is an added advantage
- Knowledge in Photoshop/SketchUp is an added advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package (5 Days Work, medical & dental medical coverage, travel insurance and other staff benefits) to the right candidates.
Interested parties please submit full CV in MS word format with the current and expected salaries plus availability by pressing APPLY NOW button below
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only