Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited
Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited is a non-government, non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the long-term and overall interests of Hong Kong through public policy research, advocacy and engagement. Pooling together local, mainland and international talent, the Foundation studies Hong Kong’s short, medium and long-term development needs, offers multi-disciplinary public policy recommendations and solutions to foster social cohesion, economic prosperity and sustainable development.
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with the qualification and experience of suitable candidates.
Event Coordinator (March – September 2017)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145723
- Attending production meetings(rundown, floor plan & mc script...), meeting the requirements of our clients, and doing on-site execution on the event date
- Coordinating with in-house designers and technicians for the arrangements of the event
- Responsible for providing support services on administration and other ad hoc tasks
- Source and liaise with clients, prepare tailor-made event proposals and quotations for projects
- Plan and coordinate all logistics arrangement for the whole event
- Degree or above in Event Management
- With related experience in Event Management & Organization
- Proficiency in computer applications; knowledge in design, printing and production work is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English
Interested parties please send:
- full resume;
- cover letter;
- copies of academic transcripts;
- present and expected salary;
By clicking "Apply Now" or by post to: Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited, 19/F, Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months from the date of this advertisement should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be handled with strictest confidence and will be solely used for the purpose of recruitment.