Tinyplaces Hong Kong Limited
Tinyplaces Hong Kong Ltd is a private business investment and management group with businesses in Hong Kong, Singapore and Thailand. The group owns and operates a variety of businesses ranging from education & training, event management and party entertainment, executive support services, early childhood development programs, medical/cosmetic care, and real estate.
We devote energies and resources to the development of our businesses as well as the people who work with us.
We are currently hiring energetic candidates to fill positions in our event management arm in Hong Kong.
Event Crew (Part-time) [Ref: TP-EC2016-1101]
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916284
Employer Ref. TP-EC2016-1101
- Ensure each customer is provided with exceptional service.
- Deliver event items and equipment to event venues and back to warehouse.
- Set up, pack up and clean up of event items and equipment at event venues.
- Communicate with client on preparation/setup of event/function.
- Assist in the proper use of the event items and equipment.
- Possess a GREAT customer service attitude.
- Positive, energetic, helpful, pleasant and cheerful. Carries a smile most of the time.
- Enjoys work involving physical activity and non-sendentary tasks.
- Experience with event deployment highly favourable but not required.
- Part-time freelance position. Must be available to work at least one day each week on weekend(s) and/or public holidays.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities in English and Cantonese, face-to-face and over the phone.
- Must have a sense of urgency and self-motivation.
- Hardworking, quick-witted, independent worker, problem-solver.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
- Lifting, pushing and pulling products and equipment.
***Please apply with:
- Updated full resume specifying job position with reference number.
- Expected hourly pay.
On-the-job training will be provided. Excellent performers who demonstrate good leadership abilities will have opportunities to be promoted to do planning and coordination work as Event Team Leader and Event Supervisor.