Y Power is an energetic social enterprise affiliated with Hong Kong Association of Youth Development. We specialize in providing one-stop project management services including production, manpower, and mobile stage rental for our clients. To cope with our expansion, we are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable project partner to join us.
Event Graphic Designer (Part-Time)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920171
- Designing themed backdrops and other production materials (e.g. event poster, invitation cards, tickets, etc.)
- Creating event floor plans, follow-up design works with the project team.
- Independent, responsible, self-motivated, able to work under pressure, able to meet tight deadlines.
- Graduate in Graphic Design or related disciplines. Design students are welcomed to apply
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Knowledge in artwork, printing production, and color separation.
- Familiar with output process and printing materials.
- Proven portfolio of jobs reference.
- Immediate available is preferred.
Working Pattern: 5-10 hours per day, 2-3 days per week (Weekdays)
Interested parties please send resume, including low-res portfolio, availability schedule and expected wages by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.