This is a challenging and exciting opportunity for an energetic Event Sales professional who is passionate and motivated by pursuing sales targets and opportunities while also understanding the importance of quality and service delivery for their clients.
The Event Sales Manager is responsible for establishing revenue targets and drive sales by identifying potential business opportunities, pursuing qualified leads and negotiating all private party events. The Event Sales Manager will also oversee all Club events and lead the Events Sales team and Banqueting team to ensure the delivery of exceptional service experiences to our Members and their guests.
- Develop and lead sales strategies by identifying and building potential leads
- Motivated by sales targets and have the ability to influence team members and internal stakeholders to recognize the importance of sales objectives
- Establish and oversee budget, maintain objective performance measurements and assessment criteria.
- Oversee all logistics of an event to ensure the delivery of exception service was provided to members and guests
Leadership and Relationship:
- Discuss with top management the implementation of company strategy, costing and budgeting to achieve departmental goals.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with current and new partnerships, such as Event Sales team, F&B, F&R etc.
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of events related communications collateral and merchandise.
- Evaluate & review effectiveness and efficiency of Club Events and Private Events against revenue.
- Collect feedback and handle complaints regarding event services, generate reports and analysis following the event
- Attend the monthly Committees and be able to communicate information’s, past and future
- Supervise, lead, coordinate, influence and coach team members to maintain high service standards for the Club.
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets in similar capacity
- Use analytical skills for measuring business potential and value to the Club
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm, with excellent customer service skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese ability will be highly regarded
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinker who can plan ahead and see the bigger picture
- Takes initiative and welcomes change
- At least 5 years’ experience in a sales environment
- Previous event sales experience will be highly regarded
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be constructed as an exhausive list of the responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We offer attractive remuneration and career development opportunity. Please send full resume to Director of Human Resources, The American Club Hong Kong, Units 1 – 6, 23/F Two Chinachem Exchange Square, 338 King’s Road, Hong Kong or by fax: 3585 1360. For more information please visit our website: www.americanclubhk.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purpose only and handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. The personal data collected will be destroyed after 3 months.