jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780076
Employer Ref. 3642470/001
This is a great opportunity to bring fresh event ideas to a well established organisation.
Our client is a leading luxury home appliances company with a strong product portfolio. As a result of their rapid growth, they are now looking for a creative events manager to join their growing success.
- Plan and execute consumer events
- Coordinate with the CRM team to formulate long term consumer engagement strategies
- Raise brand awareness through joint events
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure the events are up to company standards
- Explore joint promotion opportunities with external parties
- University graduate with at least 6 years of event experience
- Experience in the luxury retail, F&B or lifestyle sector is a plus
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking
- Strong command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good analytic and presentation skills
- Excellence in time management Independent and possess strong interpersonal skills
- attractive remuneration package of monthly salary + attractive year-end bonus
- Excellent staff benefits
- good working location & environment
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Steven Leung on +852 3602 2434
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk