Luk Hing Investment (Hong Kong) Limited
“We are a premium clubbing and entertainment business operator based in Macau, primarily engaged in operating Club Cubic, located in the City of Dreams in Cotai, Macau and organizing featured events therein. We are established to offer to high standard, premium clubbing and entertainment experience and established network with internationally acclaimed DJs and artists. Due to the expansion of the organization, we would like to invite high caliber personnel to join our company.”
Events & Marketing Senior Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920768
- Report to the Director for developing event / festival strategiesin the clubbing / electronic dance music scene.
- Conceptualize themes, present ideas, research requests, assess feasibility & make recommendations to ensure the implementation of a successful event.
- Create, coordinate and manage event project plans and communication with cross-functional teams.
- Manage overall event production, schedule, logistics, sponsors, vendors, and budget.
- Research & liaise vendors, suppliers for events. Source options & pricing structures to meet the needs of the event & to ensure budgets are adhered to.
- Identity event related sponsors, negotiate & develop new business opportunities.
- To source and liaise with external partners for joint promotion opportunities, coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure professional execution of event campaigns.
- Develop & implement event marketing & promotion calendar. Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, creative and sponsors to develop compelling event content & ensure sponsor deliverables are met.
- 3-4 years of experience in event management, planning & logistics. Previous account servicing experience in event agency, film, music, TV, media & entertainment industry is preferable.
- Excellent personality & relation development skills
- Understanding of traditional & emerging marketing channels.
- Good communication, negotiation, and interpersonal organization skills. Able to cultivate relationships with all levels of business & attention to details.
- Good command of English, Chinese & Mandarin. Storing organizational, verbal, written communication, presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Photoshop andIllustrator would be an advantage.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment. Highly adaptable and comfortable with change.
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to learn & travel outside to work.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Manager.