Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Events Sales Specialist - Exciting FinTech/Payments Firm
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783079
Employer Ref. 91M0078439
An exciting and innovative FinTech firm is looking to hire a dynamic and energetic who is passionate about the sports and music events space. Covering the Hong Kong and Asia market, you will be responsible for developing and prospecting the largest sports and music event organizers in the region. The firm has a strong track record in Europe but is looking to establish a presence here in Asia. The role also offers the chance to work in an open, flexible and fun environment and is a great opportunity for self-starters and high performing individuals to make an impact in a growing firm.
- Fun and interesting industry - dealing with sports & music event organizers
- Dynamic, open and collaborative working environment
- Ability to build out the Asia market
- Implement an effective sales strategy
- Identify key players in the market and generate new prospects
- Build up strong relationships with clients
- Understand the client's business and be able to consult with them on providing solutions that will solve their business needs
- Play a key role in building out the sales strategy for the region
- 2-4 years experience ideally in the events industry
- Strong interest in the sports & music events space with a good idea of who the key players are
- Strong relationship management and networking skills
- Fluent written and spoken English; Cantonese & Mandarin a plus
Apply now or contact Adeline at 2232-3498 for more information.