Paradise Entertainment Limited is a listed company in Hong Kong that engages in casino management and development, supply and leasing of game machinery & equipment. Our subsidiary LT Game Limited is one of the major gaming and casino providers in Macau and Asia Pacific region. To cope with our rapid expansion, we would like to invite high caliber candidates to fill the following position:
EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATOR & NETWORK ENGINEER (Station in Macau)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778924
- Maintain and support MS Exchange and all messaging components;
- Recommend and perform any needed exchange/network/system maintenance, upgrades, and installations;
- Design and maintain documentation for all responsible environments. Understand and adhere to applicable data privacy practices and laws. Perform official change control as necessary;
- Assist help desk support on escalated tickets pertaining to Outlook, Outlook Web Access, email client functionality via mobile devices, Exchange, backup, recovery, as well as other issues that may arise demonstrating the capability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment while effectively prioritizing tasks;
- Assist with continuing Disaster Recovery design, implementation, and routine testing of messaging systems;
- Responsible for network monitoring and capacity planning;;
- Plan, design, analyse and provide technical support for data communications network or group of networks;
- Conduct research and evaluation of network technology and recommend purchase of network equipment;
- Provide support to stabilize, monitor and troubleshoot networking infrastructure including hardware and software;
- Maintain configurations and documentation of LAN & WAN network infrastructure;
- Analyse and resolve technical problems for established networks;
- Gather user requirement and co-ordinate with network carriers and vendor;
- Provide skills and assistance for routine customer inquirers as well as emergency and operational matters utilizing exceptional customer service orientation;
- Monitor alerts and thresholds, taking preventive or corrective action to resolve.
- Experiences on design and maintain large scale internet and intranet system;
- In depth knowledge on
- Proven practice in administration and troubleshooting Exchange 20102013 systems
- Practice with the following: Database/Servers/Exchange monitoring, Domain service, DNS Exchange backup solution
- Load balancing
- Network security and policy
- Redundancy and High Availability Design
- Experiences with development & maintenance of multi-layers of network and system infrastructure, JUNIPER/CISCO network devices, VMWare infrastructure
- MCSE, CCNA not mandatory but would be a bonus
- Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science, Engineer or IT equivalent
- 5 – 10 yrs+ Solid working experiences
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Network Engineer, Network Manager.
We offer an attractive remuneration and career prospects to the right candidate. Please send full resume stating your current and expected salary, date of availability by clicking apply now.
For more information, please visit www.ltgame.com
Personal date collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.