The Employees Retraining Board (ERB) is a statutory body which provides training programmes and services of high quality to people aged 15 or above with education level at sub-degree or below. Our vision is to help build up a flexible, high quality and resilient labour force for the knowledge-based economy of Hong Kong. To achieve this goal, we invite high calibre candidates to join us.
Executive (Ref: CE-1/17) (On One-year Fixed Term Contract from April 2017 to March 2018)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004990689
- To perform general executive duties.
- A recognised university degree with a minimum of 3 years' post-degree working experience;
- strong intellectual and analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills; and
- good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, and good PC skills.
Remuneration and Terms:
The ERB is an equal opportunity employer. The successful candidates will be appointed on one-year fixed contract terms from April 2017 to March 2018. We offer competitive packages commensurate with qualifications and experience. In addition to 5-day week, we provide gratuity, annual leave, medical, dental and life insurance coverage and retirement protection.
- Application should be made by completing the ERB Job Application Form available from the ERB website (http://www.erb.org). It should be forwarded together with a detailed resume either by clicking "Apply Now" or by hand / by post to HRA Section, Employees Retraining Board, 3/F to 6/F, 10 Siu Sai Wan Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong (office hours from 9 am to 7 pm on Mondays to Fridays).
- The position applied for, with reference number, should be stated on the envelope or at the subject title of the email. Applications without a completed ERB Job Application Form may not be considered.
- The deadline for application is 26 January 2017.
- Shortlisted applicants may be required to sit for a written test.
- Personal data collected are for recruitment purpose only. Personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed soon after selection, and definitely within 6 months.