Sun Entertainment Culture Limited
Established in early 2011, we aim at bringing top quality entertainment enjoyment to the audiences. With our passion, ambition and creativity, we produce and distribute TV and film productions, organize live concerts and create strategic marketing plans and events. We are currently looking for high caliber individuals to join us.
Executive, Artist Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999777
- Manage artists’ schedule and daily activities;
- Assist artists in attending all PR, promotion events and functions;
- Build a strong relationship with the existing network and explore new opportunities to achieve sales target;
- Act as the main communicator with fans through company’s social media;
- Update, amend and design upbeat contents for social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and YouTube on a weekly basis to engage existing and acquire new followers;
- Handle other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Diploma or above;
- 1-2 years relevant working experience in social media marketing;
- Strong management, interpersonal and communication skills with attention to detail;
- Mature, creative, proactive, pleasant and able to work independently;
- A team player with a strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure;
- Willing to work during holiday, irregular working hours and travel overseas if required;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua;
- Immediately available preferred.
Location: Kwun Tong
We offer competitive remuneration packages commensurable with experience and qualifications. If you aspired to an exciting and rewarding career, please send full resume stating expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now".