AllSaints Retail Limited
Established in 1994, AllSaints is a premium British fashion house, best known for its iconic biker jackets, creating clothing and accessories for men and women. AllSaints operates within a culture of innovation and design with an independent spirit, from its East London atelier to the in-house design and construction of AllSaints' digital and physical stores.
AllSaints has approximately 3200 employees across 20 countries, curating every aspect of the brand experience. AllSaints collections are available for purchase from 142 directly operated stores, concessions and outlets in 12 countries worldwide and shipped to over 200 countries via AllSaints' e-commerce sites.
For more information, visit www.allsaints.com
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780195
This high visibility position is responsible for the support to Asia Managing Director and Asia team as well as regular finance report include not limited to the following tasks:
- Organizing travel and preparing complex travel itineraries
- Planning, organizing and managing events
- Preparing presentations
- Managing Asia business data
- Preparing meeting materials
- Assisting on Asia Managing Director's personal affair
- Financial work support
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned
- Language - Korean (native speaker) and English / Chinese (fluent)
- Advance skill in google system and microsoft office softwares
- Organized, efficient and flexible
- Self-motivated and good communicator
- Business mind
- Can work under pressure and fast pace.
Attractive remuneration package to the right candidates including 5 days work, 13 working days annual leave, performance bonus & medical coverage.
Please apply with detailed resume, indicating position applied, expected salary and date of availability.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.