HKBUAS Wong Kam Fai Secondary and Primary School
A-School for Tomorrow
The HKBUAS Wong Kam Fai Secondary & Primary School is a non-profit making co-educational English medium school under the Direct Subsidy Scheme (DSS) which began operations in September 2006. We are a 12-year through-train primary and secondary school which places great emphasis on biliteracy and committed to the tradition and educational belief of the Hong Kong Baptist University of educating the ‘whole person’.
We are offering both the HKDSE and GCE A-Level curriculums from school year 2016/17.
We invite qualified candidates to apply for the following position: -
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835902
- To provide secretarial and admin support to the School Principal’s Office:
- assist the Principal’s Executive Secretary in daily operations
- assist in handling parent-school, school-school, other communities/organizations and external agencies coordination and liaison work
- closely work with and assist the School PR and Communication Team in coordinating and organizing PR and publicity events, and to prepare bilingual promotional materials
- Handle any duties/admin tasks/ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Languages, Translation or Communications, Social Science
- A minimum of 2 years' solid experience
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good admin and computer skills, e.g. in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and 輸入法
- Excellent interpersonal and liaison skills
- A strong team work spirit, an analytical mind and common sense, and the ability to work under pressure and accomplish tasks within a tight schedule
- Immediately available
To apply, please submit a covering letter, together with a resume and an application form
(downloadable at http://www.hkbuas.edu.hk), by mail to the Human Resources Office, HKBUAS Wong Kam Fai Secondary and Primary School, 6 On Muk Lane, Shek Mun, Shatin, N.T. or by clicking "Apply Now".
(Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.)