Credit China Holdings Limited
Credit China Holdings Limited listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code 8207). As a leading integrated short-term financial services provider, we mainly provide internet financial service and short-term loans for our clients who value the efficiency and flexibility in our service which satisfy their short-term liquidity needs.
To cope with our fast expansion, we are looking for high caliber candidates to join our team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836371
- Manage calendars, meeting schedules, incoming/outgoing phone calls and correspondence
- Prepare and draft presentation materials, correspondences & reports
Participate in and follow up on business deal negotiations
Coordinate with the group’s internal business unit leaders, senior management and outside parties to ensure effective communication
host guests to ensure professional impression is made
Assist in organization of corporate events and activities
- Other ad-hoc assignments (e.g. personal matters) as assigned
- Occasional travel is required
- University graduate or above
- At least 5 years secretarial experiences with at least 2 years in supporting senior executives
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English and Chinese, Native Mandarin speaker preferred
- Good PC skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
Strong communication and inter-personal skills
Mature, independent, detail oriented, presentable and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application, with detailed resume indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability, online.
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.