Executive Assistant (Up to HK$30k x13M)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914829
Employer Ref. 3745560/001
Looking for a dynamic candidate to join as a Finance and Administrative Officer to support a growing family investment business.
Our client is an expanding and professional family investment company, focusing on property management and other business lines as well. With more than 10 years of presence in the market, the firm has achieved extreme success record in the past and is seeking for further growth. They have investment all over Asia, the UK and US etc. They are currently looking for a highly flexible and well-organized Finance and Administrative Officer to support the Director and the team.
The role will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide a wide range of administrative support for the office
- Assist the Director in scheduling meetings, appointments and maintaining calendar
- Provide business support on portfolio management of property issues
- Prepare presentation materials, such as, graph, charts and reports
- Provide support on ad hoc duties
The Successful Applicant will have the following requirements:
- Basic Knowledge in Accounting is an advantage
- Light Travel to ShenZhen and Japan as needed
- Preferably 3-5 years of PA/EA experience in serving senior executives
- Proficient in IT skills - MS Excel, Word, PPT and Chinese Word Processing
- Highly flexible, good interpersonal skills
- Good command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese, both written and oral
- Preferably Immediately Available / with Short Notice Period
What's on Offer
- 5 days' work (Mon to Fri)
- 9:00am -6:00pm
- Admiralty Office
- Friendly and Stable Working Environment
- Competitive Fringe Benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact May Wu on +852 3602 2414.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk