jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916771
Employer Ref. 1611405
- Working closely with peers, this position provides executive assistance and administrative support to senior leaders of the Asia Regional Office.
- Manage and execute secretarial and administrative activities on behalf of Senior Vice Presidents, including calendar management, travel arrangement, expense payment/reimbursement claims, documentation and associated secretarial support
- Coordinate regular meetings, tele- & video-conferences
- Liaise with other Executive Secretaries / Assistants across our Asia, USA, and Canadian Divisions to set up or adjust meeting arrangements
- Assist coordination of meeting schedules and logistics for both internal and external visitors
- Maintain updated team documentation including organization charts and telephone contact lists
- Assist in the preparation of reports and presentation materials, as well as document and distribute meeting minutes as required
- Maintain operational record keeping, file management, project-specific administration and documentation as required
- Assist event management and logistic support across company events and strategic projects.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to team members as and when required to achieve success together
Experience & Qualifications
- Diploma or Degree holder
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience
- Relevant work experience at sizable international corporations preferred
What we are looking for?
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Mature and well-organized
- Strong team spirit and flexibility
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills especially excellent comprehension
- Strong networking and relationship building abilities
- Good analytical skills, strong proactive, forward-thinking approach
- Demonstratable willingness and self-directed ability to take initiative
- Computer literate, excellent proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good internet research abilities and skills to publish and engage with different digital channels.
Manulife Asset Management (MAM) is the asset management division of Manulife Financial Corporation. MAM’s diversified group of companies and affiliates provides comprehensive asset management solutions for institutional investors, investment funds and individuals in key markets around the work. This investment expertise extends across a full range of asset classes including equities, fixed income, derivatives, and alternative investments such as oil & gas, real estates, timber, farmland, as well as asset allocation strategies. MAM has investment offices across multiple continents – Asia, North America and Europe. MAM has more than 100 years of experience managing portfolios for The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company, John Hancock Life Insurance Company, and other major clients and is a leading global investment management group.
About Manulife Financial
See Job Description