Constance Capital Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997615
Constance Capital is currently recruiting for Executive Assistant and reporting to the Managing Director. Constance Capital provides bespoke financing solutions across the capital structure to individuals and middle market companies in a diversified ranged of businesses and industries.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support including writing reports and preparing presentations in assistance to Managing Director
- Perform routine office administration, including full range of company secretarial duties to the Company and its Board of Directors and ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements of Hong Kong
- Handle the full set of accounts, including General Ledger, Account Receivable, Account payable and Bank reconciliation and month-end closing financial statements independently
- Manage the recruitment, to design and support the implementation of recruitment, reward and retention strategies and action plans
- Coordinate meetings with internal and external parties, assist in preparing any related meeting materials and presentations on business as well as personal matters proactively & independently.
- Plan, organize and coordinate special projects and office event
- Responsible for appointment and travel arrangements, filing, carry out ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Translates documents from English to Chinese, or vice versa
- Perform ad-hoc assignments
- Degree holder or equivalent with formal secretarial and/or accounting training
- Minimum 5 years secretarial experience in supporting senior or team admin
- Must be detail-oriented, well organized, able to meet deadlines and manage competing projects and priorities
- A efficient, results-orientated approach to working and the ability to work independently, as well as in a team setting
- High degree of personal integrity, self-motivation, and attention to detail
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is Required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Company Secretary and/or Accounting background is preferred
- Must be currently employed in a full time position to apply (applicants who are currently unemployed or holding temp position will not be considered)
- Must be currently employed by a finance related company (applicants from non-finance related industries will not be considered)
Interested candidates, please apply together with a detailed CV and the following information by clicking "Apply Now".
- Current and last salaries
- Reason for leaving current and past employments
Information will be kept confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.