jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998690
Employer Ref. 17000200
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, Hong Kong, the incumbent will be independently responsible for all administrative support to the Management Office and Senior Leadership Team. Working closely with colleagues from Global and Local Offices, this role will require agility in handling ambiguity and complexity under a dynamic environment and competing priorities. The role holder will also have management responsibility in the Office Administration function.
- On behalf of CEO HK and the Senior Leadership Team in HK Office, interact with Global Office, other Countries, local staff members and external stakeholders to provide all necessary administrative support;
- Support the CEO in managing calendars, covering phones, understanding priorities and facilitating last minute changes;
- Organize and manage business trips, travel arrangements, detailed itineraries, visa arrangements local staff members in compliance with applicable policies and rules;
- Prepare, coordinate and attend internal and external meetings, committees, client visits and events including invitation, agenda, information pack, presentation, minutes, and any on-site logistics and arrangement;
- Receive, prioritize and act on the CEO’s e-mails and correspondence;
- Audit expenses and coordinate payments in a timely and compliant fashion;
- Maintain an efficient and institutionalized documentation, organization and classification of procedures and files for the CEO and the Leadership Team including process documentation, recordkeeping and archiving;
- Manage the Office Administration function to ensure that best industry practices are implemented in the office in a compliant manner;
- Take ownership of any administrative issues that arise from the day to day processes with a view to resolving these in an efficient and effective manner.
- Commercial apprenticeship or an equivalent education;
- Solid experience in secretarial/ administrative/ personal assistant role in an international, dynamic, and fast-paced environment;
- Be highly proactive, self-driven and always prepared to go extra miles;
- Able to operate independently with minimal supervision and sensible judgment;
- Display well-developed time management, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to manage multiple tasks;
- Proficient in verbal and written Chinese and English;
- Exceptional skills in MS Office applications in particular Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
See Job Description