jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220195
- Responsible for a full range of secretarial duties and all business related matters including project management and general coordination.
- Document management and handle confidential matters as instructed
- Maintain and update accurate records using the electronic diary, mail and computer databases.
- Responsible for calendar management and travel arrangements for the Senior Executive
- Ensure requests for advice or correspondence are provided in a professional and timely manner.
- Secretariat function for business unit committees including compiling agendas and minute taking.
- Assist with any personal matters.
- Handle ad hoc projects and assignments.
- University Graduate in Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years in project management and assistant role
- Solid experience in serving senior management and all rounded secretarial duties
- Highly organized, detail-oriented multi-taskers who can work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Confident, energetic, independent and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Chinese preferred but not required
Please send your resume with expected salary by post to The Office Manager, Charltons, 12/F., Dominion Centre, 43-59 Queen’s Road East, Hong Kong.
(Personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)