Executive Assistant - Campaign (EACD12/17)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145338
Employer Ref. EACD12/17
- University graduate with strong English and Chinese language skills
- At least one year relevant working experience is preferable
- Detail oriented, systematic and well organized
- Computer competence in Word/Excel/Access/Chinese Input/Photoshop
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Able to work overtime
- To provide logistical and marketing support to the Chest’s fund-raising events
- To co-ordinate and assist in committee works
- To perform secretarial and office administration duties
- To liaise with outside contractors and suppliers
Starting salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications. Benefits include 12 days annual leave, annual performance bonus, medical insurance and life insurance.
Interested parties can apply with detailed resume, stating present and expected salary, and earliest available date to The Manager – Human Resources & Administration, The Community Chest of Hong Kong by post to Unit 1805, 18/F Harcourt House, 39 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong (Please mark reference number of the post on the envelope) or via APPLY NOW on/before 3 April 2017. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All personal information obtained will be used solely for employment-related purposes of the Community Chest and will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.