Lotus Travel Group has established its presence for half century. Being one of top IATA agents in Hong Kong since 1966, we are constantly providing comprehensive range of travel products and more value-added services for our direct and corporate customers via 500 fully trained and dedicated professional. Today, our services extend from basic booking operations to management of a "One-Stop-Service" to cater for multi-requirements on airfare, hotel booking, railways pass, cruise, travel package, incentive & special interest tour, travel management for meeting & conference, advisory on corporate travel policies, etc. With commitment to business expansion in Greater China Region & Taiwan, you are cordially invited to join our talent pool in order to grow with the company. To apply, please send resume stating CURRENT and EXPECTED salary and AVAILABILITY to email@example.com
Executive Assistant – Culture & Heritage Tour
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005219982
Employer Ref. JDB-EA-LCH
Executive Assistant – Culture & Heritage Tour [Ref. no.: JDB-EA-LCH]
- Plan, develop and execute projects of various business nature
- Coordinate preparation work of tours, e.g. itinerary planning, briefing session arrangement
- Follow-up with clients in all aspects of tour operations
- Lead tour groups
- Attach to senior management for direct supervision, coaching and career counseling
We are looking for individualistic candidates with a burning passion for travel. He/She is often to uncommon out-the-normal-tourist-tracks destinations, and has interest in history, culture and arts, sensitive to Eco-tourism and respect the environment.
- High Diploma or above, preferably in tourism studies
- Minimum one year of work experience, preferably in travel agency
- Good knowledge on tour operations is highly preferable
- Good command of Chinese, English and Mandarin
- Good PC knowledge - Microsoft Office, Photoshop, etc
- Good communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Interest in travelling
- Energetic, outgoing and sociable
- Decisive with good analytical and presentation skills
- Self- motivated to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
- Detail-minded and able to work independently
- Highly mobile and willing to work outside Hong Kong
Besides the comprehensive salaries and benefits package, we also provide you a promising career and advancement opportunities. To apply, please send full resume stating CURRENT and EXPECTED salary, also AVAILABILITY by clicking "APPLY NOW".
Please quote our Reference Number.
All information received will be used for consideration of employment only and all personal data supplied will be destroyed within 3 months.