MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited
Headquartered in Japan, MSIG is a long-established global insurer with 14,000 dedicated employees. We are a non-life insurer with the largest insurance network in Asia, operating through an international framework of over 40 countries and regions. Our affiliation with Hong Kong alone stretches back over 150 years.
We go above and beyond the call of duty in every aspect of our operation, and we are taking this mandate to develop our people into world class insurance professionals of the highest calibre. Today, we are inviting applications from talented individuals who share our passion for excellence. The opportunity is here for you to excel yourself and expand your potential to the best of your limit.
Executive Assistant, Healthcare
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837044
- Process new business underwriting , quotation requests and Process new business underwriting , quotation requests for healthcare or medical products
- Provide prompt response to customers and coordinate with Claims for approval of Hospital Payment Guarantee Service
- Prepare service report of medical providers for re-assessment, daily reports and log sheets
- Handle and follow up Direct Debt Authorization set up and monthly billing issues
- Communicate with hospitals and doctors and handle documentation for hospital payment guarantee arrangement
- University or tertiary education with at least 1-year experience in healthcare or medical insurance
- Knowledgeable in medical insurance administration, preferably in claims or underwriting
- Meticulous, self-initiative, confident and willing to learn
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Good interpersonal and organization skills and analytical mind
- Good command of spoken and written English
For interested parties, please send full resume with expected and current salary by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. You may visit our company website www.msig.com.hk for more background information.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all applications will be treated in strict confidential. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 12 months.