Executive Assistant - HK Listed Company
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918349
Employer Ref. 3771800/001
An excellent opportunity to join a Hong Kong listed properties investment company as a senior Executive Assistant to support the CEO.
Our client is a Hong Kong public listed company founded over 70 years ago. They specialize in property investment and trading & securities investment. Currently, they are looking for a senior Executive Assistant to support the CEO of the company. The successful candidate is someone with good language skills, able to work under fast-paced environment and have experience supporting senior level bosses.
- Manage and execute secretarial and administrative activities on behalf of the CEO, including calendar management, travel arrangement, expense payment/reimbursement claims, documentation and associated secretarial support
- Coordinate regular meetings and conferences
- Assist coordination of meeting schedules and logistics for both internal and external visitors
- Assist in the preparation of reports and presentation materials, as well as document and distribute meeting minutes as required
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma or Degree holder
- At least 8-10 years secretarial experience supporting senior level
- Fluency in English and Cantonese; and able to communicate in Mandarin
- Highly proficient in PC applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
- Personable, proactive, responsible with a can-do attitude.
- Immediate available is preferred
- 5 day work week
- Attractive salary
- Work in a leading listed company
- Support the CEO
- Medical benefits
- 15 days annual leave
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Katrina Ching on +852 3602 2438.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk