jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780053
Employer Ref. 3668680/001
Excellent opportunity for any candidate looking to develop their career in a sustainable listed company.
Our client is a listed company rooted in HK with a steady growing business across the globe. They are now looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support their senior management. Candidates with at least 8 years of secretarial experience who are looking for new challenges are very welcome to apply.
The Executive Assistant will provide support to the senior management with duties including but not limited to:
- Screening emails and other correspondences
- Coordinate meetings, assist with preparing any related meeting materials and minutes
- Prepare and draft internal reports and presentations, including organizational bulletins, general memos, PowerPoint and board reports etc
- Documents filing and database maintenance
- Liaise with both internal and external parties
- Handling personal and household matters
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- At least 8 years secretarial experiences with at least 3 years in supporting c-level management
- Degree qualified is a MUST!
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Mandarin is a plus)
- Proficient IT skills - confident in using MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint and knowledge of Chinese Word Processing
- Proactive, detail-minded and organized
- Good time management skills and able to multi-task
- Excellent integrity and can keep things confidential
The successful candidate will be rewarded with attractive remuneration package, and be able to grow with a sustainable business.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sabina Li on +852 3602 2480
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk