A global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. Since 1988, our business has become synonymous with exceptional levels of service, an in-depth knowledge of our markets, a determination to be the best and above all a proven track record of success.
Our professional recruitment expertise spans across:
Banking & Financial Services
Commerce & Industry
Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
For more information please visit our website at www.morganmckinley.com.hk
Executive Assistant/ Paralegal Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837369
Employer Ref. BBBH641217
Our client a global leading Manufacturing company, with operations in more than 50 countries and 25,000 employees worldwide. Is seeking a highly efficient EA/Paralegal Assistant to assist the Vice President of Legal and the Paralegal Team.
- To provide superior executive support to the Vice President
- Provide administrative support to the Paralegal Team and enhance office effectiveness
- Prepare case briefs and summarize depositions, interrogatories and testimony when required
- Assist with investigations and statistical/documentary research
- Locate and develop case relevant information
- Type up and file basic legal documents and correspondence
- Monitor deadlines and juggle calendars
- Must be extremely organized, efficient and high attention to detail
- Must possess a 'can do' attitude
- Able to handle a very demanding role in a fast pace environment
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols is a must
- Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of a legal team or office is a must
- Computer literacy, Microsoft word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, Mandarin is an added plus.
- Good working knowledge of budget management.
- Excellent secretarial and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure
Only those with knowledge of Legal termonology and experince need to apply, this critiria is an absoulute must. If you match all of the above mentioned critiria, please hit apply!