Hang Seng Management College (HSMC), restructured from the former Hang Seng School of Commerce, was established in 2010 as a non-profit-making private university-level institution with five Schools (Business, Communication, Decision Sciences, Humanities & Social Science, and Translation), about 5,000 full-time students and 185 full-time faculty members. Adopting the unique “Liberal Professional” education model, HSMC is a residential-type College which puts quality teaching and students’ all-round development as its highest priorities. Aspiring to be a leading private university in Hong Kong, HSMC features top-quality faculty members, award-winning green campus facilities, innovative degree programmes, impactful research, and excellent student support services, with the aim of nurturing young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds, human caring and social responsibilities.
The College now invites applications for the following position:
Executive Assistant - Registry (Ref: EA (REG) 2017-01-13)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999039
Employer Ref. EA (REG) 2017-01-13
- Support matters relating to academic regulations, board/committee meetings, as well as events and ceremonials;
- Maintain and update registry documents records; and
- Perform administrative duties of the Registry.
- Possess tertiary education qualifications;
- Have good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua);
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Have experience in coordinating the events and ceremonials; and
- Be pleasant with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience of working in the tertiary education sector will be an advantage.
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Applicants should send a full resume with expected salary via email clicking "Apply Now" or by post to Human Resources Office, Hang Seng Management College, Hang Shin Link, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong on or before 5 February 2017. Please indicate the post applied for and mark 'Application - Confidential' and the reference number on the cover.
Applicants who are not invited to an interview within three months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information received will be treated in strict confidence, and the data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. The Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
Hang Seng Management College, incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee, is an equal opportunity employer.