P & A Consultant Limited
P & A Consultant Ltd is a leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, which focuses on placing high caliber professionals into permanent, contract and temporary positions at all management levels. The Hong Kong office specializes in the accounting, banking & financial services, Merchandising, IT & T management consultancy, legal, sales and marketing, human resources, supply chain, logistics & procurement, secretarial & support fields. Having a team of professional recruitment consultants, we provide relevant, professional and reliable recruitment services to both our clients and all job-seekers.
If you are interested in the job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If any query, please do not hesitate to contact me through 34800757, many other jobs not listed, pls send your resume to us.
Executive Assistant/ Secretary/ Admin Assistant / Receptionist ( Top Urgent)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784469
Location : Kwai Fong ( Executive Assistant / Secretary)
Location : Aberdeen ( Receptionist)
Location : Tsuen Wan ( Admin Assistant )
Executive Assistant / Secretary ( 20-40K) :
- Assist to the Director
- Prepare minutes, manage meetings
- Prepare different kinds of management reports and files
- Participate in ad hoc projects
- Degree in relevant discipline ( Formal UGC degree background )
- Worked in listed companies in recent years
- Serving Director/CEO before
- Good presentation
- Can work under pressure, willing to OT
- 2-5 year relative experience in working with top management in sizable listed company is preferred
- Excellent command in spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is essential
- Good communication, organization and presentation skills
Receptionist/ Admin Assistant ( 13-17K)
- Handle daily reception duties including incoming calls, greeting guests, conference room arrangement, courier, parcels, postage, correspondences, emails etc.
- Manage office supplies, stationaries, office equipment, telecommunications, office maintenance, vehicle license, insurance etc.
- keep track of petty cash, invoice and processing of expense claims and related record keeping
- provide administrative support
- Assist to organize company event and liaison with office suppliers
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma holder or above in Business Administration or related discipline is preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant Receptionist/ Admin working experience
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Mature, cheerful, independent, detail-oriented, pro-active, flexible, pleasant and high sense of responsibilities
- Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Well served in Microsoft applications and word processing
- Immediate available is highly preferred
*** Personal data will be treated with strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.