Executive Assistant to CEO
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922271
Our client, a Hong Kong listed Chinese Company who's business is mainly in investment banking, emerging technology, eco-tourism, commercial real estate, infrastructure and other industries. Because of the expansion of overseas business, they are now looking for a Executive Assistant to CEO and based in Hong Kong Office in Central Area.
- Assist CEO to deal with business reports, proposals and confidential documents
- Responsible to plan for different meeting arrangements (Internal and External)
- Prepare agenda, minutes, marketing and presentation materials
- Perform all ad-hoc projects
- At least 5 years similar work experience
- Degree holder or above in administration or business disciplines
- Strong in PowerPoint, written, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization and strong time management
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Experis
Experis™ is the global leader in professional talent resourcing. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Banking, Finance & Accounting, Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure, Retail, Engineering, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Executive C-suite to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Learn more, visit http://www.experis.com.hk/.