Executive Assistant to CEO ( Fresh graduate is preferred )
Larus Cloud Service Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005220397
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks, and should be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- The Executive Assistant will be a highly resourceful team-player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient.
- The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO ; managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; copying, reviewing outside mail, scanning and filing documents, screening phone calls and visitors, updating Outlook contacts, maintaining executive files, arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel -related meetings.
2. Completes critical aspects of deliverables and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem solving; making adjustments to plans.
3. Enhances CEO’s and company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
4. Represents the CEO by welcoming visitors, arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the executive
5. Managing external contacts; proactively understanding who they are, who the primary contacts are, and keeping track of periodic communication needed for primary contacts.
6. Perform additional duties as assigned
2.Company start-up experience preferred
3.Excellent verbal and superior writing and report presentation skills are essential
4.High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to handle confidential information accordingly is crucial in this role
5.Demonstrated success where personal results and accountability are evident
6.Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
7.Strong sense of teamwork
8.Can operate independently and remotely from a supervisor
9. Technical company experience preferred.
10.Proficient with technology including mobile devices
11. HK PR resident.
12. Fluent in Cantonese, English, Chinese.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Larus Cloud Service Limited
About Larus Cloud Service Limited
Larus Cloud Service, in which was part of OutsideHeaven, provides globe IT infrastructure service to its customer, together with VPN solutions and software solutions, Larus are leading in certain field in term of IT deployment, system integration, and much more.
We currently just started building our globe sales team, located in Hong kong, with technical support for the local infrastructure, we are aiming to provide one stop globe infrastructure solution for our customers.