Executive Assistant to Chairman - Frequent Travel
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915795
Employer Ref. 3725620/001
Looking for a dynamic candidate to join as an Executive Assistant to support an expanding company.
Our client is a well-established, professional and growing company in the IT industry. The firm has achieved extremely successful record in the past and is seeking for further and long-term growth in the Chinese market. They have offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Taiwan and Shenzhen. They are currently looking for a highly flexible and well-organized Executive Assistant to support the Chairman.
The role will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide full secretarial support to the Chairman (He or she will be having Frequent business travel to Shenzhen and Shanghai)
- Assist in meeting coordination, travel arrangements and documentations
- Liaise with the third parties in a professional manner
- Prepare agenda and presentation materials, such as, graphs, charts and reports
- Organize and hold business meetings with Chairman and possibly deliver presentation as needed
- Provide support on ad hoc duties
He or she will need to have
- Preferably 1-2 years of work experience
- Proficient in IT skills - MS Excel, Word, PPT and Chinese Word Processing
- Highly flexible, good interpersonal skills and good team spirit
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese, both written and oral
- Preferably Immediately Available / with Short Notice Period
What's on Offer
- 5 days (Occasional work during weekends)
- Frequent travel to Shenzhen Office
- Sheung Wan Office
- Negotiable Salary for the right candidate
- Good Career Exposure
- Competitive Fringe Benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact May Wu on +852 3602 2414.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk