Executive Assistant to Team (US based PE Firm) upto 25K
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783706
Employer Ref. BBBH21643
Our client, a well-established Private Equity firm is looking a bright, detail-minded and enthusiastic candidate to join!
Successful candidate will be looking after a team of 2 Senior Executives on their meeting arrangements, travel bookings and other secretarial assistance. While you will use mainly English for most of your communication with your colleagues in Hong Kong and New York, you will also work with colleagues from China offices as well as handling clients' enquiries from China, therefore Mandarin is also greatly emphasized for this position.
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial support including meeting, travel, calendar arrangement as well as translation and documentation preparation to 2 Senior Executives
- Handle correspondences
- Manage office administration functions such as office supplies, inventories, and event organization for both internal and external parties
- Provide receptionist coverage as required
- Maintain positive and close relationship with contracts for senior executives
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder with at least 5 years solid experience in supporting senior executives within professional services sectors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in all English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong Microsoft Office application usage experience in particular MS Word.
- Hold great interpersonal skills, sense of responsibility and can work under pressure
- Immediately available
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume quoting reference JO#21643 in the subject header. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.