Big Cat Group Limited
Big Cat Group is a fast growing Hong Kong based Hospitality Group which opened our first Jamie’s Italian restaurant in Causeway Bay in July 2014. In May 2015, we expanded to Harbour City and in November 2016 we launched in Taiwan. We are a young company with BIG ideas. Our management team have worked across leading retail and food brands, spending the majority of their careers in Asia.
Our ambition is to bring an outstanding hospitality experience to the Greater China consumer, and we’re aiming to launch a number of restaurants/brands across the region in the next five years. We are looking for an energetic, passionate and committed individual to become an integral part of our management team.
As a Company we place a huge focus and pride in the training and development of our team as it is our philosophy to where possible always promote from within. We have a culture where you are recognized for your personal performance. We want people who are willing to grow with us and are energetic, hardworking and willing to develop themselves to move ahead. Given the nature of our Company size, our culture is one where we encourage open debate and those at all levels of the business to be involved in setting the direction.
Executive Assistant to the CEO
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995217
This is not your typical EA role and is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing hospitality business in the Greater China region. You will be working directly with the CEO – what he knows you need to know – and be able to take what is in his head and put into paper, meaning:
- Executive Summaries – short punchy 1-pagers
- Excel spreadsheets, well formatted with clear & succinct summary pages
- Power point presentations that use pictures as much as words to communicate the meaning
- Setting & monitoring project timelines
- Link CEO Calendar and meeting schedule to Company calendar and management schedule
- Concise business emails
You will be involved deeply in our CEO’s workflow – including being a part of the ongoing management of the business as well as live deals, deal origination, partnership development and internal/ external stakeholder relations.
- Support the CEO across all areas of the Company's development including:
- Board of Directors
- Investor Relations
- Support the CEO in clearly and effectively communicating with the senior management team on range of Operations, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing and Finance issues including
- Drafing emails and notes from the CEO
- Follow up to ensure deadlines are met
- Synchronizing CEO calendar to ensure optimum & efficient scheudling
- Manage the BCG Office
- Support CEO with ad-hoc tasks as needed
- 4+ years of work experience in an executive support role, preferably in the finance or tech industry
- Qualified Accountant/Bachelor's degree
- Experience in preparing financial analysis, business performance and or audit
- Attention to detail, a fast learner and excellent problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exellent Mircosoft Office & Google Applications skills
- Love the internet, mobile products, tech, start-ups, etc.
- It would be good if you were fun, though not at the expense of anythign else above. So not a pre-requisite
- Mandarin or Cantonese preferred but not essential
If you are interested we’d love to hear from you – this is the first step of the big interview process and the right personality fit is a big part of our decision. Please email us your CV with expected salary to our email.