Executive Assistant with Investment Firm
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998826
Employer Ref. BBBH22153
Our client, a private investment company based in Central is looking for an EA to help with their HK office.
Successful candidate will focus on assisting the busy travelling Director with a very packed schedule, in addition to assisting on the travelling and accommodation/visa arrangements for the back-to-back business trips, your assistance and helpfulness are also called for to help with the personal matters of the Director e.g. helper and driver license renewal or other family-related matters like personal travels etc. You will also help on simple basic but all-round admin matters and most importantly, business and personal support to a Director and VP at their HK office. You will also communicate with US and Beijing office on a regular basis so excellent Mandarin and English is crucial for this position. The office setting is a small, cozy but professional one so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in a small-setting financial institution, who can work independently and play a team-playing role for coordination across different offices.
Our client's business is well-established for more than 2 decades overseas, they offer a great work-life balance and nice, talented people to work with, a small office but with great vibe and high level of professionalism. Definitely a good step-up for anyone who would like to move into a EA/OM role within the investment field.
- Provide professional secretarial support to the Managing Director and Hong Kong team
- Organize and arrange logistics for business trips, visa applications, internal & external meetings, and conference calls
- Calendar & contact management
- Establish filing system; consolidate meeting materials, presentations, and notes and update to internal database
- Handle expense claims reimbursement
- Manage office supplies, gifts purchasing, subscription renewal, payment processing, and petty cash
- Coordinate office renovation, lease renewal, and third party vendors
- 5 years of stable, recent sec/admin experience within FIs preferably
- University graduate
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and Mandarin, Cantonese is necessary as well
- Well organized, detail-minded mindset, ability to work independently with self-motivation
- Immediate availability is preferred
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume quoting reference JO#22153 in the subject header. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.