A new exciting and vibrant bar, lounge & restaurant is set to open in Central, Hong Kong soon by people behind dragon-i and Tazmania Ballroom.
dragon-i group brings to Hong Kong the ultimate experience of a glitterati lifestyle, stylish dinning and fashionable entertainment in Asia by blending the beauty of Chinese and Japanese traditions.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782974
- Be able to interact with patrons and communicating the specifics of our Spanish food menu
- Directly supervise kitchen personnel with responsibility for hiring, discipline, training, performance reviews and initiating pay increases.
- Capable to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services is essential to success in this role.
- Supervise and coordinate all related culinary activities
- Estimate food consumption and requisition or purchase food
- Select and develop recipes
- Standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality
- Establish presentation technique and quality standards
- Plan and price menus
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance
- Ensure proper safety and sanitation in kitchen
- Design special dishes and take personal care in cooking selected items for special occasions
- Oversee special catering events
- Offer culinary instruction and/or demonstrate culinary techniques
- Executive chef will report directly to General Manager and will coordinate overall activity with guest service team.
- Holder of official degree in cuisine related studies.
- Deep knowledge of Spanish traditional and modern cuisine
- High knowledge of Spanish culture and language.
- Familiar with Spanish gourmet producers and products
- 3 years of experience in similar position at renowned Spanish restaurants or hotels.
- Preference for candidates with previous experience in Michelin star restaurants
- Preference for candidates with experience in Asian markets and familiar with Asian culture
- Fluent in Spanish and English, Mandarin
- Look for wholesales, Spanish food knowledge and hands on F & B related industry
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please email full CV with current and expected salary to: Ms. Christine by clicking "Apply Now".