We are the operator of PMQ, where the former Police Married Quarters on Hollywood Road was located, and to be transformed into an ICON of the Hong Kong creative industries. Running as a charitable institution, we have unlimited creativity and ocean deep passion in serving the creative industries and the local community.
We are now looking for some passionate and committed team members to work together for the better future of the Hong Kong creative industries.
Executive, Culture and Communication
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831625
Our Expectation and Your Responsibilities
Handle enquires and coordinate visits for the cultural services aspects in the context of PMQ.
Communicate and work closely with all internal/external project stakeholders to prioritize and allocate resources among projects.
Experience and knowledge of production processes including print and/or multimedia and managing related vendors.
Provide community support with a view to facilitating the planning and implementation of projects and/or programmes related to PMQ’s design and creative talents.
Undertake ad hoc assignments.
Experiences & Qualities
Degree holder with 2- 3 years relevant experiences in coordination and implementation of projects related to creativity, art, design, hospitality and tourism, culture and heritage
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated as both a team leader and team player in a small but passionate and energetic team
- Fond of art, design, culture and heritage
- Good communication skills and establish good relationship with different stakeholders
- Open-minded, flexible and sensible in dealing with different people of diverse background and culture
- Working experience in creative industries, art and culture field, and / or businesses of hospitality and tourism is an advantage
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as the position of Senior Executive
Interested parties please visit our website http://www.pmq.org.hk/career and send full resume to us on or before 31 October 2016. Application without stating current and expected salary will not be considered.
PMQ Management Co. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.