Very rare Executive Director opportunity based in Hong Kong *Expat package on offer*
Your new company
We proudly represent one of the world's most well renowned automation and controls providers. Their diverse platform allows them to integrate a range of technology across IT, Lighting, Audio Visual, Sensors, Security, HVAC and much more. Having truly global presence, they are especially prominent across the Asian markets. They are now seeking an experienced business leader to guide them through their next growth phase.
Your new role
As the Executive Director NE Asia you will be reporting to the global CEO based in their regional head quarters. It will be your role to focus on channel development and business planning, while coordinating various functional departments. Your overall goal is to drive growth, expand the team and increase the overall revenue of the business. The company is a global market leader with considerable expansion plans in the Asia Pacific region. You will be at the forefront of negotiation, coordination, financing and resource management. In doing this you will be the face of the organisation and fully accountable for the regional growth.
What you'll need to succeed
- An ambitious and natural leader with experience managing cross-functional teams across Asia
- Significant channel management experience in China.
- Has 8 years of business development and sales experience within the IT/UC or AV industries.
- Brings at least 5 years of senior account management experience and a proven track record of success negotiating and closing deals with channel and end users
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the various unified communications and traditional IT channels across NE Asia
- Prior experience with sales forecasting/budgeting,
- P&L management experience
- Excellent presentation skills and a strong understanding of culture and best business practices within NE Asia
- Fluency in English with mandarin being desirable
What you'll get in return
The successful applicant will receive an extremely competitive package. This will be broken up by base salary, bonuses and stock options. For candidates abroad there is potential for expat allowances such as schooling, housing and related benefits.
What you need to do now
For genuine candidates with related experience, p lease contact Timothy Smith on +852 22307968 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com.
*All candidates will be required to sign a non disclosure agreement prior to learning the details of this appointment *
We are the experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of specialised industries and professions. We operate in 48 locations throughout Asia Pacific, including ten offices across Asia. We find permanent jobs for over 15,000 people a year and temporary and contract assignments for over 33,000 people a year. Devoted to both clients and candidates, we power the world of work.