Oxford University Press (China) Ltd
We are both a department of the University of Oxford and a major international publishing organization with a significant presence in Hong Kong. Our plans for the future necessitate our filling the following vacancy:
Executive Editor/Editor (Mathematics)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921764
- Assist in all stages of the production of English and/or Chinese teaching and learning materials in book, audio-visual or electronic form
- Ensure the teaching and learning materials are accurate and meet market needs and schedules, in order to achieve the policy and profit objectives set by management.
- Prepare manuscript, including proof-reading, copy-editing, develop ideas and prepare briefs for illustrations of books and products
- Liaise with various departments to ensure smooth work progress and develop teacher network
- University degree in Mathematics, Engineering or Computer
- Excellent in written English and Chinese
- Good organizational and communicative skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Good knowledge about IT or teaching experience an advantage
- At least 2 years experience in editorial work for Editor
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Executive Editor
We offer a competitive salary, a 5-day work week and excellent benefits and opportunities for career development. Interested parties please send your full CV with current and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW’.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.