Aviva Life Insurance Company Limited
Aviva plc is backed by a rich and inspiring heritage of protecting people that dates back to 1696. Our acquisition of the Friends Life Group Limited in 2015 has resulted in the creation of an even stronger, more diversified business and makes Aviva plc the leading life and pensions provider in the UK1. We protect over 34 million people worldwide2 with the most comprehensive range of life insurance products and hold market leading positions across retirement, investment, insurance and health solutions.
1 Source: IFRS Operating Profit, derived from Aviva and Friends Life company reports as at 31 December 2014
2 Source: Following the merger with Friends Life Group Limited on 13 April 2015, before removal of duplication of Aviva and Friends Life customers.
Executive, Finance (Fund Operations) (3 - 6 month contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004829567
- Sending trade instructions to fund houses
- Matching of confirmation notes received from fund house against trade instructions sent by Aviva
- Review and processing of dividend distributions received
- Preparation of monthly unit holding reconciliation between fund house statement and system unit holding records
- Review of trailer commission reports
- Set up of new funds in AS400
- Minimum 2 - 3 years experience in fund management industry, preferably in the area of fund administration and investment operation.
- Good understanding of investment products, particularly unit trusts and ILPs.
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Ability to maintain high standard of work quality and attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills and initiative
- Good team player
- Familiar with AS400 and good PC skills particularly in excel and words
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all applications will be treated in strict confidence. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.
This position is open to applicants of both sexes, persons from all racial groups and with disability.