MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited
Headquartered in Japan, MSIG is a long-established global insurer with 14,000 dedicated employees. We are a non-life insurer with the largest insurance network in Asia, operating through an international framework of over 40 countries and regions. Our affiliation with Hong Kong alone stretches back over 150 years.
We go above and beyond the call of duty in every aspect of our operation, and we are taking this mandate to develop our people into world class insurance professionals of the highest calibre. Today, we are inviting applications from talented individuals who share our passion for excellence. The opportunity is here for you to excel yourself and expand your potential to the best of your limit.
Executive, Management Development
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146304
Designed for those with strong leadership potential and a devotion to build a successful career in the general insurance industry, this high-profiled Management Development program is an intensive program to nurture, groom and grow future leaders for the Group.
Management Development Program:
- A structured 2-year tailor-made program to gain technical knowledge and skills of general insurance business in various sales and functional departments, including but not limited to Bancassurance, Claims, Broker, Underwriting, Agency and Japanese Business.
- Network with peers, recent graduates and experienced professionals to build a solid ground for future leadership role.
- Develop leadership skills by undertaking project assignment
- Gain International exposure for short-term overseas training or secondment
- Graduates of this program will be appointed to a managerial position in the business areas of their preference or specialty.
- Degree-holder in a business-related discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience should be gained from financial services/ insurance industry
- Result-oriented, achievement driven and effective under stress
- High leadership potential and willing to take up new challenges
- Creative, self-motivated and excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
What You Can Gain in Return:
- Senior management mentorship in specialised disciplines
- Fast-track career development in General Insurance industry
- Competitive remuneration package
For interested parties, please send full resume with expected and current salary by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. You may visit our company website www.msig.com.hk for more background information.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all applications will be treated in strict confidential. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 12 months.