Lei Garden Restaurant Group
Lei Garden Restaurant Group is a Hong Kong-based integrated food company. Founded in 1973, the Group currently operates 24 restaurants across 9 Asian cities, including Hong Kong, Mainland China, Singapore and Macau, and employs more than 2,500 staff.
In addition to its Michelin star rated restaurants, the management has a grand vision of “farm-to-table”; which will allow full control of ingredients and enable Lei Garden to provide healthy, delicious and safe food to its patrons. Thus the Group operates its own farm in Zhanjiang (Guangdong province) and food processing center in Hong Kong Science & Technology Park. The Group is also set to expand into the packaged food promoting to local and overseas markets.
To cope with the Group’s development plan, Lei Garden is recruiting self-motivating, passionate and hardworking talent. Please visit company website (http://www.leigarden.hk) to learn more about the group and its business philosophy.
Executive Manager / Senior Executive Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914717
- Liaise with Government departments to make sure Operations is up to their requirements
- Ensure the hygiene, cleanliness and safety of shops
- Monitoring and report on problems of branch operations
- Strategic Planning for Company Development
- Set up Management procedures
- Co-ordinate between Office and Operations
- Responsible and follow up the issues of Operations
- Analyze reports and give recommendations
- Ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder with at least five years administration experience in sizable companies preferably in related industry
- Good communication, negotiation and project management skills
- Independent, self-motivated, mature and able to work under pressure
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Willingness to travel and to conduct short-term overseas assignment
- More experience will be considered as a senior position
We offer attractive remuneration with excellent opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with detailed resume stating present and expected salary and date of availability to HR Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".
(All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.)