EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CHINESE OPERA)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835577
Employer Ref. EO(CO)
The postholder will be required to provide administrative and executive support to the School of Chinese Opera and to lead a small team of administrative staff. The postholder will also be expected best practice in the Academy’s administrative processes and procedures.
Applicants should have:
- A degree from a tertiary institution, or equivalent;
- At least five years of experience at a tertiary educational institution which includes the administration of academic programmes;
- Strong oral and written skills in English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage;
- Good proficiency in written and translation from Chinese to English and vice versa;
- Strong organizational management, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Good computer literacy.
Some knowledge of performance arts education in Chinese Opera and experience in academic quality assurance is an advantage.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
Appointment will be on a 2-year contract, further appointment will depend on availability of funding at the time. A gratuity payment equal up to 15% of basic salary earned during the contract period will be payable upon satisfactory completion of contract. Fringe benefits include leave, medical and dental benefits. Starting salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please apply in writing with full résumé, expected salary and copies of academic qualifications. Applications with reference code ‘EO(CO)’ clearly marked on the envelope should be sent to the Human Resources Office, The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, No.1 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong, or email by clicking "Apply Now", or fax to 2584 8953 on or before 31 October 2016.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.