Chinese YMCA of Hong Kong
Established in 1901, Chinese YMCA of Hong Kong aims to help the youth to develop a holistic character and contribute to the society by providing activities and services in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Christian Spirit: “To serve, not to be served”. The Association is now looking for high caliber candidates to fill the following position:
Executive Officer Ref. EOCAD/11/16
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919655
Employer Ref. EOCAD/11/16
- To provide secretarial support to top management
- To perform administrative duties to ensure the department running smoothly
- To prepare/assist in preparing correspondences, speeches, proof read documents, etc.
- Degree in Business Administration, Management or related disciplines, preferably in Language Studies
- Grade C or above in Use of English and in Chinese Language and Culture or Chinese Language and Literature of HKALE, or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ related working experience in office administration, preferably gained from sizeable NGO
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC skills, such as MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, mature, independent, self-motivated, well-organized, attention to details, high-integrity, confidentiality and with strong sense of responsibility
We offer 5-day work with good remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please submit your full resume stating the expected salary with reference no. and make attention to the Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now” on or before 13th December, 2016.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.)