The College of Surgeons of Hong Kong is a professional organization which conducts postgraduate training, professional examinations and accreditation for surgeons in Hong Kong. We are offering the following post:
Executive Officer / Assistant Executive Officer (Examination)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782527
- Take charge of the organization and planning of professional examinations
- Work closely with medical professionals on policy execution
- Liaise and coordinate with local and overseas medical institutions
- Provide administrative and executive support to committees / departments
- Supervise clerical staff
- Render executive support in ad hoc administrative matters
- A university degree holder
- A minimum of 4 years’ solid administrative experience (those with less than 3 years’ administrative experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Executive Officer)
- A good team player with sound interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with initiative and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Positive work attitude is a MUST
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to sit for a written test. Preference will be given to those with excellent command of English.
Those failing to provide current and expected salary will not be considered.
We offer 13-month salary, 5-day work, on permanent terms. Applications with full curriculum vitae, current and expected salary should be forwarded to the General Manager, The College of Surgeons of Hong Kong, Room 601, Hong Kong Academy of Medicine Jockey Club Building, 99 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong. Email: by clicking "Apply Now"
<Personal data provided by the applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.>