Our reputation as one of the world's best Tourism Boards is built on the dedication and professionalism of our staff. We offer excellent opportunities for career development, recognize and reward good performers.
Executive, Public Relations
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996989
Employer Ref. 054-170113-1
- Assist in planning and implementing PR promotions in Mainland China and Taiwan
- Design theme, itinerary and provide ground assistance in overseas media familization visits for generating positive coverage
- Cultivate closer working relationship with a selective group of correspondents and to influence them to produce more positive stories about HK tourism
- Provide timely information & assistance to overseas PR colleagues to market Hong Kong
- Handle media enquiries
- Propose project implementation plan and manage project logistics & liaison
- Maintain an updated database to keep track of the foreign correspondents in HK
- Update with the latest HK trend and initiate new ideas to promote Hong Kong
- Undertake ad hoc projects assigned by superiors
- Relevant tertiary qualification, prefer major in Tourism or Communications
- Minimum 4 years solid experience in the field of Public Relations, media relations and event promotion
- Familiarize with tourism products in HK and good PR network preferably
- Strong communications skills
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese, fluent in Mandarin
- Pleasant personality & self-initiation
- Willing to work under pressure and handle multi-tasks
Interested parties please send resume with availability and present & expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Tourism Board, 9th-11th Floors, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong" on or before 22 January 2017. Please quote the reference number in the application. Late applications will not be considered.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All Information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.