CHINA MERCHANTS LOSCAM is one of the world’s leading returnable supply chain packaging equipment and solution provider with a long track record dating back to 1942. With corporate office in Hong Kong, our business operates throughout the Asia Pacific region, which includes Australia/New Zealand, SE Asia and Greater China. Our customers are in retail, FMCG, fresh food, logistics and general manufacturing sectors.
Executive, Risk Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992525
- Provide all-rounded support to the team including identify and evaluate risks area
- Support the department in developing risk management systems, preparing regular risk management reports and performing ad hoc projects upon request
- Follow up with setting up of risk management policies and progress for business and provide support to risk management projects for business
- Responsible for other English & Chinese report writing when request
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Company
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance, Business or related disciplines
- At least three years’ experience in risk management, control and auditing
- Solid analytical interpersonal and time management skills
- Able to work independently under pressure and tight schedule
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin), good report writing skills also highly desired – especially on Chinese report.
- Overtimes are anticipated
A competitive remuneration package including other employee benefits will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your detailed resume, current & expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
(All information received will be kept in strictly confidence and will be used for employment related purpose only.)