Market Leader for Legal Recruitment in Asia
Recruit Legal is the premier specialist legal recruitment company in Asia.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnerships; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. Recruit Legal’s consultants are dedicated to understanding your unique needs and tailoring our support to exceed your expectations.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and to help you at every stage of your career.
Executive Search Consultant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004123742
Employer Ref. JDB/HRJ/RCL
Recruit Legal is a prominent Legal Executive Search firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence. Regardless of your field of work and study, if you are keen to experience the "people business". Recruit Legal welcomes you!
To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking passionate candidates with entrepreneurial mindset to join us as a Consultant in any of our regions.
- Handle full cycle of recruitment for all functions from sourcing, screening resume, interviewing candidates to salary offer negotiation
- Develop and liaise closely with corporate clients and hiring managers in order to enable delivery of their recruitment needs
- Job scope would involve business development, client servicing and key account management
- Candidates with working experience in the field where you would need to interact with different types of people and/or customer
- Candidates who are passionate about meeting people, who genuinely want to be in a people-business
- Candidates with a result-oriented mindset
- Candidates who speak fluent English and conversational Cantonese
For successful candidates, we offer:
- A competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive on-the-job training supported by mentor
- Fast track program for outstanding performers who show consistent results
- Career progression locally and/or regionally
Join US if you’re ready for an amazing working experience, where you’ll be inspired and developed,challenged and supported to excel in your career!
Interested Applicants please send your resume with present and expected salary to Jessica Cheng by clicking "Apply Now"!
* Personal data provided will ONLY be used for recruitment related purpose and will be treated in strict confidence. Shortlisted candidates will be notified to the contacts provided.
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.recruit-legal.com**