Market Leader for Legal Recruitment in Asia
Recruit Legal is the premier specialist legal recruitment company in Asia.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnerships; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. Recruit Legal’s consultants are dedicated to understanding your unique needs and tailoring our support to exceed your expectations.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and to help you at every stage of your career.
Executive Search Consultant (Headhunting/Recruitment) - Permanent/Contract Role
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004847644
Established in 2004 as part of the Recruit Express Group, Recruit Legal is today undoubtedly one of the Asia’s leading consultancy firms in Legal, Compliance, and Company Secretarial recruitment, with offices located in Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing and Taiwan.
We are currently seeking highly driven individuals to join our team in Hong Kong office as Executive Search Consultants.
About the Job
Your will have to actively engage in the headhunting process (for middle, senior and top level positions only), including but not limited to:
- establish new and maintain favourable business relationships with new and existing clients
- organise and participate in business visits with potential and existing clients from time to time
- source, interview and screen through candidates for clients according to their preferences
- manage clients and candidates database
- provide professional and relevant consultation service to clients and candidates
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would be:
- degree holder or above in ANY discipline
- fluent in verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin)
- 1-3 year(s) of work experience in ANY field
- resourceful, self-motivated and persistent
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- able to multi-task and work under pressure
- good team player
- outstanding fresh graduates will also be considered
An attractive remuneration package and a comprehensive training program will be offered to the right candidates.
How to Apply
Please write in to tony @recruit-legal.com with your full resume (in MS-Word format), stating your current (if applicable) and expected salary, and availability. Alternatively, please click the "Apply Now" button below or call Tony at (852) 2169 0029 for a confidential discussion.