Spencer Ogden (Hong Kong) Limited
Spencer Ogden is the recruiter of choice. By providing end to end full life cycle services within various sectors; we are able to offer a 360 degree recruitment solution to our Clients. With a presence in all the major global hubs including the UK, Germany, Scotland, Middle East, Canada, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong and the United States we are strategically placed to accommodate our clients’ and candidates’ needs.
With vast knowledge and experience within different sectors of the market, we represent professionals at all levels and recruit for clients internationally within:
At Spencer Ogden we are able to think outside of the box, work together cross sector in order to facilitate the necessary change and the subsequent changing needs of our clients and candidates.
We have access to an international database and a global relationship network in all our sectors ensuring a premium service is delivered to both clients and candidates, cementing our brand at the forefront of our industry.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780547
Our client is a global conglomerate with great exposure in Asia. Due to the business expanding, they are now actively looking for an Executive Secretary to join their team and work closely with the C level management.
- Responsible for a full range of secretarial duties and all business related matters including project management & general coordination.
- Provide general administrative and personal support to CEO
- Prepare confidential correspondence and all relevant materials
- Liaise with internal departments to organize, coordinate and participate in the company’s business, public relations and corporate communication functions
- Arrange CEO’s schedule and provide necessary support
- Coordinate and organize with external parties and internal departments for serving the company’s guests and visitors
- Handle ad hoc projects assigned
- University degree holder with overseas education preferred
- At least 6 years of secretarial/PA/Executive experience and have experience in serving Chairman / CEO / Founder of the company
- A very strong sense of responsibility and energetic working style
- A mature disposition characterized by strong social skills, flexible work approach and excellent problem solving abilities;
- Excellent communication skills, very high proficiency in written and oral English and Chinese including Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Proficient computer knowledge in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing
- Overtime work and occasional travel are required
Interested candidates please click the APPLY button share your updated CV to shannon.xiaoATspencer-ogden.com